Yunfeng temple is located in the hinterland of mianshan, formerly known as baobelly temple. It was built by zhen guan of tang dynasty (627 -- 649) and rebuilt in the 11th year of zhengde of Ming dynasty (1516).
Temple building because of the terrain to divide the upper and lower two layers, the direction is different, high and low staggered, the height of the entire repair with suspended plank road, connected each temple. Existing ancient buildings empty palace, thousand buddhas hall, jie tui temple, five dragon hall, Ming palace, asiming hall, luohan hall, vision bodhisattva hall and monk room, guest house, nearly a hundred rooms. Temple has a history of exquisite color sculpture more than 70, including three bone-wrapped true body like.
Return to the superior